How To Order a Rendering
1. Email us a copy of your blueprints. Most cad drawings can be saved in a pdf format. Any other file types will also work. Please email to David@lucasartworks.com
2. For building renderings, specify the rendering type needed such as a front elevation or perspective which is a 3D look of your building.
Below are examples of each:
3. We will get back to you with a price quote and an expected time of completion. If you need a rush on the job, let us know the specific date and we will do our best to accommodate your schedule.
If you have any questions you can contact us via
email David@lucasartworks.com or phone 724-335-4635.
Our Rendering Process
After we have given you a price and agreed upon the terms of the project we will need some additional information.
1. Landscaping. If you want specific landscaping we will need photos or a detailed description. A typical rendering comes with basic landscaping as shown in our many examples.
2. Side walks and driveways. Again we will need to know if you need a specific type and you will need to provide us with details.
3. Color schemes. Please provide a color scheme for your building
- Brick, Stone, Siding, Shake and/or Stucco
- Doors – entry and garage
4. Rendering proof.
Front Elevation Rendering: Once completed we will provide with a color proof to review. Changes can be made at this time.
- The first proof will be a black and white drawing showing the view you have chosen. At this point you can make changes of the house. Once finalized we will not be able to change the view of your building with out incurring additional charges.
- In the second proof colors are added. The colors can be adjusted as needed
5. Final artwork. Final rendering will be in a form of a digital file and can be used for all of your marketing materials. We offer a complete graphic design service and will be more than happy to assist you with these needs. Feel free to visit our marketing page
If you have any questions you can contact us via email David@lucasartworks.com or phone 724-335-4635.